Hello dear fellow bloggers. My Friday has been made by Nicole Luongo of bareyournakedtruth who selected me as one of the several winners of the My Sunshine Blogger Award.. To say that I’m very happy would be an understatement. I mean, look at moi, new to the blogosphere and already won two awards (Empi Baryeh’s Blog Tour that garnered me a copy of Most Eligible Bachelor). Mostly, I am happy that my little effort at writing and reviewing has been noticed by someone out there who believes in me. Thank you, Nicole.
Here are the rules of the Award:
1. Thank the Award giver.
2. Share some things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10-12 other bloggers.
So here we go:
A big Thank you to Nicole Luongo at bareyournakedtruth for this honour. Do visit Nicole’s blog at bareyournakedtruth.wordpress.com for a taste of her lovely and passionate poems.
A bit about myself:
Favourite Color: Red
Favourite animal: None
Favourite drink: Amarula
Facebook or twitter: Both, though I prefer twitter
My passion: Reading and writing, editing the church’s weekly Newsletter (Chairperson of Publicity Committee), mentoring the youth and spending time with my three boys (though they do wear me out with all that boisterousness).
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday
Favourite Flower: Any nice sweet-scented flower.
Favourite past time: Curling up with a book
I am passing this on to:
1. Knight in shining armour Nana Awere Damoah at nanaaweredamoah.wordpress.com
2. Kinna Reads at kinnareads.wordpress.com
3. Between the Covers at btweenthecovers.com
4. accrabooksandthings at http://accrabooksandthings.wordpress.com/
5. Empi Baryeh at http://empibaryeh.wordpress.com/
6. Imagenations at http://freduagyeman.blogspot.com/
7. logo-ligi at http://logo-ligi.com/
8. Sarah Reads Too much at http://www.sarahreadstoomuch.com/
9. Amy reads at http://amckiereads.com/
10. Geosi reads at http://geosireads.wordpress.com/
11. MesAyah at mesayah.wordpress.com
12. Lorraine Nelson at http://lorrainenelson.wordpress.com/