Well, well, well! They keep coming, the awards I mean. Beautiful Boomie of http://boomiebol.wordpress.com generously nominated moi for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, dear, for thinking of me. Do check her blog out, you’d love it I can assure you. And as the rules go:
*If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
*Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks Boomie, hugs to you.
*Include a link to their blog. http://boomiebol.wordpress.com
*Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
8. Geosi Reads
10. Madison Woods
*Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Hi, all of you, you’re hereby nominated. Thank you to all my readers, followers, viewers, likers and commentors. I love you all.
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. And this is the challenging part as I can’t think of any seven immediately but I’ve got to try, right?
1. I’m a hopeless romantic, (though my husband doesn’t think so. really?)
2. I’m generous to a fault
3. I’m frank to a fault (getting monotonous?)
4. I hate travelling and cooking (mind you, does that read as laziness, for an African?)
5. I love dancing, (despite my size), to the consternation of my boys
6. I would rather buy books than trendy clothes though I don’t dress badly. Given the choice, I would select books and books.
7. I believe in God and His only son Jesus Christ! (I said I’m frank, right?)