I’ve been invited by Jazzytower to write about love. The rules are below. It’s fun, if you choose to participate.
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use “love” in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love
Love In Ten Lines
I dream of love
where love finds me
comatose and bleeding love;
open raw love wounds
only love can heal
sealing them with love
kisses and more love
erasing scars with love
love amplifies my gratitude
for love completes meCopyright © Celestine Nudanu 30/03/15
Love Conquers all
And Now The Nominees
(Those I thought of have already been nominated so I could only come up with the following) 🙂
Rosy of https://sharingmemyselfandi.wordpress.com/
Gilly of https://lucidgypsy.wordpress.com/
Audra of https://upchuckingwords.wordpress.com
Trisha of https://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/